Well, I got the signed contract for *Domain-specific Languages in R. My deadline for finishing it is April 1st and then it should get published in June. That shouldn’t be a problem—I have most of it done and just want to add two or three more chapters. Right now I have two example chapters planned and I might write a chapter on design patterns for DSLs.
Anyway, because I have now sold the book, I have to pull it from Gumroad. There are a few edits I want to do first. I found out today that the UQE function from the rlang package is getting deprecated, so I need to change the examples that uses it so the code is not deprecated when the book is out. I will do that tonight or tomorrow. Then, I will pull the book from Gumroad later in the week.