Oh man, these regular summaries are slipping ... it used to be Sunday, then it was Monday, now it is Tuesday. I hope I can catch up with it next week, but the last week was just crazy with work, and it isn't exactly slowing down this week...
Anyway, her goes.
- Genome-wide association studies: failure or success? (Genetic future)
- Neandertal phylogeography (Gene expression)
- Neandertal races? (John Hawks)
- On the origin of African pygmies, follow up (Gene expression)
- On the origin of African pygmies, follow up 2 (Gene expression)
- Feature-creep in scientific code (Programming for scientists)
- Death to the space infidels! (Coding horror)
- Is open source experience overrated? (Coding horror)
- Why eliminate peer-review of baseline grants? (A blog around the clock)